We are a recognized non-profit charity dedicated to improving the quality of life of enlisted military personnel.
The Mission of the North County Warriors is to offer automotive mechanical repair to qualified deployed and non-deployed military families, to develop community awareness about the program and to support selected military families throughout the holidays.
- Daily operations:
- Provide repairs to selected disabled vehicles of military personnel, (E5 or less) at no charge.
- Maintain a food bank for “in need” military families.
- Direct donated major appliances to families in need.
- Community Awareness:
- Maintain a Quarterly Newsletter (print & e-mail).
- Maintain an up-to-date web site.
- Increase public awareness of North County Warriors Support Program.
- Increase membership in fund raising efforts.
- Holiday Support:
- Provide a Christmas Celebration for selected military families.
- Develop a community wide “Adopt a Marine for Thanksgiving” Program
- Establish a “Say Thanks by Giving to military families” food program for Thanksgiving.
- 1a. Member businesses have supplied the parts and labor at cost or at no charge for over 150 repairs valued at over $425,000 since inception in 2003.
- 1b. NCWS Members have covered any incurred cost of repairs not covered by member business.
- 2a. Members have performed food collection efforts to collect donated food.
|Gift Wrapping for Adopted Families||Sat 14 Dec 2013||9:00 AM|
|Adopted Christmas Families||Sat 21 Dec 2013||7:00 AM|